The following synods and conference church projects are expected to commence and completed by the year 2018.
· Completion of MCK Kaaga Synod Guest House.
· Construction of state of the art office complex.
· Construction of hostels.
· Construction of a resource center.
· Renovation of house into hostels.
· Construction of business stores.
· Acquisition of a Manse at Njoro, Nakuru.
· Reconstruction of Lavington United Church and Ruaraka Methodist Church Sanctuaries.
· Completion of Maziwa Church Santuary.
· Construction of a Retreat Center.
· Construction of a Retreat Garden.
· Completion of the second block of the Women hotels.
· Development of a model demonstration farm.
· Construction of Guest Houses in Lamu, Mpeketoni and Indi.
· Construct Housing Units.
· Introduction of English lesson at the Synod.
· Expansion of the MRTC Guest House.
· Completion of MRTC Office Complex.
· Guest House at St. Mark Church, Kisumu.
· Commencement on the construction of a Shopping Mall on Gitanga Road.
· Ground breaking on the development of an Office Complex on Kasuku Road.
· Construction of the PB Residence at Spring Valley.
· Acquisition of Conference Secretary’s Residence.